In order to register, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are able and willing to comply with all the rules of the MyAudioListing.
- You are an individual or a company interested in High-end audio/video equipment.
- You will not spam or send solicitations through the site.
- You are a private party that will be using our site for non-profit activities.
The goals of this web site are as follows:
By registering you are agreeing to use this service (site) for the above purposes only. Myaudiolisting reserves the right to terminate any registration, interaction, postings, or listings, at any time for any reason, including but not limited to violations of these terms. If your account has any remaining credit balance at the time of suspension it will be forfeited.
- To provide a venue for buying and selling audio and video components.
- To facilitate a means for exchange of dialogue between its members.
- To provide information and resources regarding the high-end audio industry.
- To provide a venue to exchange opinions of high-end audio components.
- To form a community of audio enthusiasts looking for interaction with other hobbyists.
By registering, you agree to the following conditions:
- Your participation is purely voluntary.
- Your posts to this site will not include vulgarity, adult content, slander, or inaccurate facts.
- You will not use this site for actions that are illegal in your state or in your country.
- You will not use this site to further any interest unrelated to the hobby of high-end audio.
- If you list items for sale, you will follow through with commitments you make to other parties.
- If you offer to purchase any items, you will follow through with your commitments.
- If you list or bid on an item in the auction, you agree to our auction rules.
- You agree to conduct yourself in an honest and civil manner.
To give one member's information to another only if involved in a mutual transaction.
To provide this service only as long as it is economically viable.
Myaudiolisting, its officers, employees, and suppliers will NOT be responsible or liable for any of the following:
- Any losses incurred by its members as a direct result of their participation at this site.
- Any losses incurred by its members as an indirect result of their participation.
- Any losses incurred by its members as a result of another member's participation.
- Any losses incurred as a result of computer failure, slowdown, or inability to connect.
- Any statements or actions of any of its members, either on this site or elsewhere.
- Loss of any information stored on the Myaudiolisting servers for any reason.
- The satisfaction or lack thereof resulting from purchases made via this service.
- The accuracy or lack thereof in any statements made by its members.
- Bad sound or bad music produced and or sold at this site or elsewhere.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on our site. In addition, we will post notices on frequently visited areas of this site.
Myaudiolisting is only a Venue: Our web site acts as a venue to allow eligible members to offer, sell, and buy audio and video related products via "classifieds." We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
User Identity confirmation: MyAudioListing may use techniques to attempt to identify our users when they register to use our site. However, due to the difficulty of verification over the internet, Myaudiolisting cannot and does not claim to have confirmed each user's identity as submitted. Members may voluntarily submit a credit card and billing address for confirmation, as detailed in our Verification process.
No Agency: You and MyAudioListing are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
No Warranty: Myaudiolisting and our suppliers provide this service "as is", without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness of use, and non-infringement. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
Site Accessibility: Due to the nature of the internet and network connections, we cannot and do not guarantee the availability, functionality, or speed of access to this website. We cannot and do not guarantee against the loss of information, data, or pictures residing on our computers, resulting from hardware, software, or human error. It is possible that certain users will have faster or more complete access to this website, based upon their geography, computer, or internet connection.
Usage and Interference: You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or any other automated or manual process, to monitor, copy, or otherwise publicly display the content on this site without our express written permission. You agree that you will not engage in any activities that pose unreasonable or excessive load on our web site infrastructure. Myaudiolisting reserves the right to deny access, refuse to respond, or otherwise limit usage of this site, for any reason, at any time.
Intellectual Property, Copyrights: You agree than any images or text you submit to Myaudiolisting were either created by you, or you have the written permission of the owner of such materials. The use of copyrighted materials in any submission to Myaudiolisting without the written permission of the owner is not permitted. These materials would include any text or images from manufacturers’ websites which are either copied or linked. In essence any images or text not created by you is not permitted. Intellectual property owners may email customerservice@Myaudiolisting.com with the item number or a link to copyright violations and they may expect a reply within 5 business days.
Liability Limit: In no event shall Myaudiolisting, our subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, or affiliates be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising from or in connection with our site, your use of our site, our services, or this agreement.
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Myaudiolisting, it's officers, employees, affiliates, agents, and affiliates, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to your direct or consequential use of this site or breach of these Terms.
Termination: Myaudiolisting, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate this agreement, any particular service offered, any account, listing, or any user's access privileges at any time, with or without prior warning, for any reason including but not limited to: breach of the above terms, failure to follow Myaudiolisting staff direction, failure to complete transactions, abuse of any methods, tools, or services provided, use of profanity, racial slurs, or hate speech and behavior un-befitting a member of the Myaudiolisting community. You may terminate and ask to remove your account, listings, or other saved information at any time for any reason. However, Myaudiolisting reserves the right to maintain a record of your activities after termination of your account.
General: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Pennsylvania by Pennsylvania residents. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.